Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thai Iced Tea

I love Thai Iced Tea. Whenever we go out for Thai food, I am always so excited about getting Thai Iced Tea with my meal. I had to find a way to have it at home. There is a fabulous international grocery store in Portland called Uwajimaya. I found DeDe Thai Tea packets there a few years ago and have been buying them ever since! Now that we are in Georgia, I have to find another international grocery store that has them. Luckily I have some packets that I bought when we were there over the holidays.

Thai Iced Tea
Source: Recipe adapted from packet
Servings: 1

1 Thai tea packet
1/4 cup boiling water
3/4 cup milk

Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil. Pour powder into cup. Pour boiling water over the powder and let dissolve. Stir well. Add 3/4 cup cold milk. Put in fridge or freezer until desired temperature is reached. If you want to drink right away, just add ice. Personally, I like to put in the fridge or freezer because ice dilutes the flavor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Browse the Archives

Follow