Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter at the Paige Park

This year we had Easter at my In-Laws house. They have a beautiful house out in the country. The pond, tall trees and multiple wooden swings make their property look like a park. I like to think of it as the Paige Park.

We had a wonderful, warm and sunny day. We enjoyed......

Bright and beautiful flowers.

Beloved family.

Some amazing food.

Some delicious dessert. 

The precious poodles enjoyed themselves as well....

Charlie had a few nibbles of the edible grass from the cake.

Lil' Bit tried to get some scrumptious leftovers.

I even painted my toes and my nephew Adrian painted some rocks for our table centerpiece.

Phily and I made the turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes and red velvet cake.

Overall, it was a great day celebrating our faith, being with family and eating excellent food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browse the Archives

Follow